DAM BM system measures the distance, speed and approaching angle of the ship’s bow and stern from the berth fenders during the final stage of the lateral berthing.
To measure with precision, the system collects, analyzes and records several parameters.
- Berthing angle of the ship relative to berthing line must be less than +/-20 degrees
- Starts taking lectures when the bow and stern of the ship are at a specified distance.
- Ship bow and stern speed between 0 to +/- 99 cm/s
- The tendency of the speed of the ship bow and stern:
- Constant speed
- increasing speed
- decreasing speed
- Speed limit lamps of the ship bow and stern
- GREEN = safe speed
- AMBER = Alert speed
- RED = Alarm speed
- Audible alarm
Recording and printing
To facilitate and analyze the docking parameters of each vessel
- Ship’s bow and stern maximum speed during approach.
- Ship’s bow and stern real speed at contact with the fender.
- Angle of approach.
- Fender maximum deflection during the berthing.
- Meteorological and oceanographic parameters.
- Administrative information associated to each ship.
|For exact measuring of the vessel movements respecting to the dock.|
Variable message signaling
For ship’s operators to see the docking parameters in real time.
- Big size
- Legibility up to 140 m
- LED technology
- Turn system (optional)
- Represented data
- Distance between jetty and ship (m)
- Ship speed (cm/s)
- Arrow of tendencies
- Warning lights
- Angle regarding to the berth front (optional)
- Horn (optional)
- Text lines (optional)
Portable viewing units
|To view the information from any location, and for bridge personnel.|