The Dockmoor-ER provides for a large number of configurations, from small sensors to complex compact weather stations capable of analysing any environmental parameter and generating a real-time image using the data obtained.
Functions of the Dockmoor-ER
The module’s default configuration includes the following parameters:
- Air and water temperature
- Wind speed and direction
- Rainfall intensity
- Humidity and atmospheric pressure
- Current speed and direction
- Wave height and frequency
- Tidal states
Depending on the specific needs of each installation, the measurement of other aspects can also be configured, such as the degree of visibility or level of solar radiation.
Other BAS modules
- Dockmoor-BM: Module for monitoring berthing and unberthing
- Dockmoor-MS: Module for monitoring line tension
- Dockmoor-HDT: Diagnostic module
- Dockmoor-FP: Module for monitoring behaviour of the fenders
- Dockmoor-LD: Module for monitoring the long arm drift
- Dockmoor-RR: Module for the remote control of quick release hooks
- Dockmoor-WEB: Module for monitoring by means of web server
The Prosertek Berthing Aid System (BAS) has been installed in ports all over the world in collaboration with companies of international renown.