- Hydraulic cylinder
- Mounted between the column (back side) and the telescopic ladder (stem)
- Vertical movement range ± -41º, depending on the project
- One or two hydraulic cylinder according to the configuration
- Mounted between the column the column (central part) to the slewing platform (stem)
- Horizontal ranges up to ±140º (1 cylinder) or ±180º (2 cylinders)
- Hydraulic gearmotor mechanims fixed in the lower part of the external fixed ladder.
- The inner part of the ladder slides on the outside one being able to reach up to 27m.
Bulwark Rotation (optional)
- Hydraulic geared engine mechanism fixed to the lower part of the bulwark ladder.
- Sweep a range of ±180º above the horizontal.
Lift (tower type)
- Winch mechanism with transmission by pulleys/rack and pinion system.
- 4 levels