Our automatic release system allows hook quick releasing thanks to the actuations performed. These units can be operated in a local and/or remote way. In local mode there is a push button per hook, and in remote mode -depending on the system configuration, hooks can be released by:
- Pushbutton by hook or by hookstation.
- Pushbutton by hook + by hookstation.
- Pushbutton by hook + by hookstation + general to release hooks of all the jetty.
- Selector (key type) in the main console (remote control room), to activate / deactivate the system as well as a switch to enable the release in local or remote.
- Selector in the main console (remote control room), to enable the release in local or remote.
- Local Panel:
- Release pushbuttons.
- Failure pilots.
- Pilot to indicate local/remote state.
- Remote panel
- Hook status indicators.
- Selection and release units
- Indicator of local/remote status
- Communication control-QRH
- Serial communication
- Free potential signals
- Electro-mechanical mecanism
- An electrical lineal actuator by hook
- Transmission between the actuator and the releasing mechanism of the hook set via control cable
- Actuator enclosure integrated into the structure of the QRH
- Control panel for the operation of the actuators integrated into the base of the hook. In case of having a capstan, the panel is shared with this control.
- Hydraulic system
- A motorpump per hook.
- A single-acting cylinder which is connected by a hose to the motorpump, is what acts on the release lever
- Motorpump integrated into the structure of the QRH.
- Control panel to control the cylinders integrated into the base of the hook. In the case of having a capstan, the box is shared with this control.
- The option of one hydraulic unit per station can also be activated with the corresponding hook solenoid valve.